Instagram is rolling a new tool which will help user to retrieve there account back.
- If you account was hacked or unable to use your Instagram account, type Instagram.com/hacked on the browser of your desktop or mobile.
You will be asked to fill details and follow a set of steps to get your account back.
- Instagram is also rolling out a new feature for the people to ask their friend to confirm their identity so they can get access to their account.
Instagram has a rolled out a new tool which will help users whose accounts were hacked they can now retrieve there account back easily.
The photo sharing app allows you to get back your account access if you account was hacked in some simple steps. You just have to open your mobile or desktop browser and search their Instagram.com/hacked and then you will get some options and their you have to chose my account was hacked. Then you will be asked to follow some set of steps to unlock your account.
People often get panic if they lose access to their account. To keep these panic situation at side. Instagram will let user solve their issue from the browser.
Instagram has also said in a blog post that apart from this feature they are also rolling out a new feature where user can ask their friend to confirm their identity in order to help regain access to their account.
“To support accounts that are experiencing access issues or may have been hacked, we created Instagram.com/hacked – a new, comprehensive destination people can rely on to report and resolve account access issues. If you’re unable to log in to your account, enter Instagram.com/hacked on your mobile phone or desktop browser,” Instagram informed in a blog post.
Read More- Ocean Sharma joins Velocity Gaming
Here are the steps to get back your Instagram account back.
- If you unable to access you account enter Instagram.com/hacked on your device or desktop browser .
- You will get 6 options choose, you can choose My account was hacked if you think it was hacked or forget password or lost access to two-factor authentication or if your account has been disabled.
- After selecting the option you will be asked to follow a set of steps in order to get back the account access.
There is another way also to get back your account by choosing two of your Instagram friends to verify your identity and get back your account access.. Once you select your friend a request will be sent to both of the friends and if they both confirm it within 24 hours you will get the access back to your account. If one of your friend fails to do so then you will have to send a new request to other 2 new friends after 24 hours.
Thank you for reading.